Welcome back to True Crime Cases! I’m your host, Lanie. Crime doesn’t change, but the law sure does.
Exploring Shifting Perceptions:
- Over the last 100 years, countless individuals have fought for their rights and achieved progress despite ongoing struggles.
- Civil rights, LGBTQ+ rights, indigenous peoples’ rights, and rights for women and children are some of the notable milestones in this journey.
- In the past, women were denied voting rights, and children endured harsh labor conditions in factories.
The Ethical Dilemma of Justice:
- The legality of capital punishment varies depending on geographical boundaries.
Special Episode: A Captivating Tale of Heroism:
- Today’s episode takes a diversion from regular cases to present a captivating tale spanning nearly a century in the U.S.
- Acts that were once considered crimes are now celebrated as acts of heroism.
- Exploring ethics, shifting perceptions, and the complex world of crime.
Connect with Us:
- If you enjoy our podcast, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts or your preferred platform.
- Follow us on Twitter – @TrueCrime_Cases, Facebook – facebook.com/truecrimecaseswlanie, Instagram – @truecrimecaseswithlanie.
- Visit our website at truecrimecasespodcast.com for episode suggestions.
- Contact us at tc*****@gm***.com to reach out or share your thoughts.
- Research, writing, and editing by Jesse Hawke from the Inky Pawprint.
- Content editing by Lanie Hobbs (yep, that’s me again!).
- Audio Engineering by the talented Neeks at We Talk of Dreams; find him on Twitter @we talk of dreams or visit the InkyPawprint.com.
Hashtags: #TrueCrime #Podcast #CrimeAndJustice #ShiftingPerceptions #Heroism #HistoryBuff #EthicsOfJustice #CrimeWorld #SocialJustice #PodcastRecommendation