Deceptive Secrets and College Co-eds: Unveiling Unimaginable Acts
Join us in this episode as we delve into a different kind of tragedy involving college students struggling to conceal academic turmoil. Explore the stories of co-eds facing expulsion and deception while navigating the challenges of betrayal.
Promo: This episode is brought to you by Sins and Survivors. Check out their show and follow them on social media through their linktree at https://linktr.ee/sinsandsurvivors
Content Warning: Parricide
Sponsors: This episode is sponsored by AquaTru. Visit Aquatru.com and use code TCFC to get 20% off any AquaTru Purifier.
Connect with Us:
If you enjoy our podcast, please consider leaving a review on Apple Podcasts or your preferred platform.
Stay updated by following us on social media:
- Twitter: @TrueCrime_Cases
- Facebook: facebook.com/truecrimecaseswlanie
- Instagram: @truecrimecaseswithlanie
Visit our website at truecrimecasespodcast.com for more information and to share your episode suggestions. You can also reach us at tc*****@gm***.com.
Credits: Special thanks to our contributors for today’s episode:
- Anthony Sytko from Capes on the Couch: @capesonthecouch on social media
- Jay from The Shaming of Jay. Find his links at https://linktr.ee/theshamingofjay
- Eric Silver: @el_silvero on Twitter and Instagram
Research and writing by your host, Lanie Hobbs.
Content editing by Jesse Hawke from the Inky Pawprint.
Audio engineering by the talented Neeks at We Talk of Dreams. Find him on Twitter @wetalkofdreams or visit the InkyPawprint.com.